Friday, June 29, 2012

Bokeh!

In small format class we had to shoot for bokeh that our teacher could clearly tell it was bokeh. For those of you who don't know what bokeh is a Japanese term for the subjective aesthetic quality of out-of-focus areas of a photographic image. This is my favorite image... and the image I turned in. Unfortunately my first 20 tries were in jpg... and the teacher required RAW... so I had to re-do.
One of my favorites

The RAW unedited photo I turned in and got a 95!(:
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos Sara. I have given up on trying to remember what kind of file to use for what assignment, Heck Capers has to look at the sheet anytime anyone asks. I have just set my camera to record both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on these pictures Sara. Im so happy for your 95!

    ReplyDelete